FREE DELIVERY BY 1st CLASS ROYAL MAIL
Balloon drop kits which include everything you need for a fantastic impact when the balloons cascade down from the ceiling - Reuseable High Quality Drop Net WITH 5 or 10 inch Balloons. Colours available are: Red - Pink - Sapphire Blue - Sky Blue - Black - Lavender - Orange - Purple - Emerald Green - Lime Green - Yellow - White
TRADE BALLOON DROP KITS Balloon drop kits which include everything you need for a fantastic impact when the balloons cascade down from the ceiling - Reuseable High Quality Drop Net, 10" Balloons and of course a Balloon Pump are all included for great parties - any occasion - charity events, weddings, engagement, graduation, prom - Party supplies - party products & balloons from Party Balloons UK for all your balloon decorations and accessories.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A BALLOON DROP NET
1. REMOVE RUBBER BANDS AND LAY THE SQUARE NET ON A LARGE FLAT SURFACE (EG THE FLOOR).
2. OPEN THE NET OUT AND ATTACH THE LONG CENTRE PULL CORD TO THE CENTRE OF THE NET.
3. ATTACH THE OTHER 4 LOOSE CORDS ONE TO EACH CORNER OF THE NET.
4. IF THE ROOM IS VERY LARGE YOU CAN EXTEND THE CORDS BY SECURELY TYING ON SOME CORD OR STRONG TWINE TO EXTEND THEM TO THE REQUIRED LENGTH.
5. ENSURE THE NET IS OPENED TO THE FULL EXTENT THEN ATTACH AND SECURE THE CORNER TIES TO SUITABLE FIXING POINTS AT THE SIDES OR CORNERS OF THE CEILING PULLING THE NET UP SO THAT IT IS ABOUT 18 TO 24 INCHES FROM THE CEILING.
6. THE CENTRAL RELEASE CORD IS THEN TAKEN TO A HOOK (OR SIMILAR) FAIRLY HIGH AT THE SIDE OF THE ROOM. SO THAT WHEN IT IS PULLED FROM THE FLOOR LEVEL THE CENTRE OF THE NET IS RAISED THEREBY CASCADING THE BALLOONS OVER THE EDGES.
One of the decorative uses for balloons are balloon drops. In a balloon drop a plastic bag or net is filled with balloons blown up with air, and is suspended from a fixed height. When they are released they fall onto the area beneath the net spreading over a wider area as they fall. Balloon drops are commonly used at weddings, birthdays, theatres, conventions, new year to name but a few.
If you want to make an event spectacular a balloon drop always succeeeds and adds drama to rhe event. During the lead up to the drop of the balloons everybody gets more and more excited. Another way of increasing the excitment and thrill of the event is to place numbers inside the balloons and give a prize to whoever get the chosen number.
A ceiling height of at least 14ft is recomended to get the best result in a drop, you can of course go as high as you want, the higher the net the wider the spread of balloons. We suggest using a 10 inch balloon for drops as our experience tells us that they work the best. Here at www.partyballoonsuk.co.uk we are always willing to give help and advice about balloon decorations just email email@example.com or phone a Balloon Champion on 0845 009 6360.